- 1The panel facing the driver of a vehicle or the pilot of an aircraft, containing instruments and controls: Scott looked at the clock on the dashboardMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If these features are available, they should be easily configurable via a simple electronic control panel on vehicle dashboards, and the defaults should favor quiet and discretion.
- Many devices today, from cell phones and laptop computers to automobile dashboards and aircraft instruments, contain wires and components bonded to plastic substrates that can bend without damaging the electronics.
- Controls on the dashboard allow the driver to turn the display on or off, select which information to display or adjust the image format.
- 1.1A graphical summary of various pieces of important information, typically used to give an overview of a business: an executive dashboard enables a CEO to see bank balances, the top five customers, accounts receivable, and accounts payableMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Like a business that can track all of its units in real-time on a dashboard, the government could aggregate data to spot trends.
- The results are displayed as a dashboard for business managers and from this it is possible for technical staff to drill down to identify specific problems in the network.
- Executives can be alerted to the risks the business is facing by the use of dashboards.
- 1.2A home page on a website giving access to different elements of the site’s functionality: the main line graph in the dashboard shows daily traffic to our site over the past 30 daysMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The dashboard shows all your email messages, when they were sent, when they were read and how much time elapsed between the two events.
- The dashboard shows alerts and errors at a glance.
- Stats collection has been temporarily turned off, so you will not see your post count or recent posts updating on your dashboard or profile.
Más definiciones de dashboardDefinición de dashboard en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.