A large store of data accumulated from a wide range of sources within a company and used to guide management decisions.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Also central to the project will be a data warehouse, collecting management information on goods and services bought through Zanzibar, including supplier details, prices paid, by whom and when, government-wide.
- After analysis, they calculated that this requirement would eventually yield between a nine and 11 terabyte data warehouse.
- A data warehouse is not simply a large database, dependent upon the applications it will be used for.
data warehousing sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Data mining, data warehousing and customer relationship management seem to be branching into three new directions.
- Companies, they say, want to maximize their investments in software that handles customer interactions and data warehousing.
- Sybase IQM is a database designed specifically to support data warehousing.
Definición de data warehouse en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda