Definición de data warehouse en inglés:
A large store of data accumulated from a wide range of sources within a company and used to guide management decisions.
- Also central to the project will be a data warehouse, collecting management information on goods and services bought through Zanzibar, including supplier details, prices paid, by whom and when, government-wide.
- After analysis, they calculated that this requirement would eventually yield between a nine and 11 terabyte data warehouse.
- A data warehouse is not simply a large database, dependent upon the applications it will be used for.
data warehousing sustantivo
- Example sentences
- Data mining, data warehousing and customer relationship management seem to be branching into three new directions.
- Companies, they say, want to maximize their investments in software that handles customer interactions and data warehousing.
- Sybase IQM is a database designed specifically to support data warehousing.
Definición de data warehouse en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan