- A room, especially a communal room in an institution, used during the day.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bathrooms, toilets, the smoke room and day room were dirty and carpets and furniture were very worn.
- The pair were married with more than 50 guests present in the day room on Ward One.
- The rest of the buildings - including the library, the refectory, the day room and the monks' cells - were all out of bounds.
Más definiciones de day roomDefinición de day room en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.