1A non-residential school, typically a fee-paying one.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I left boarding school at 16 to attend a day school to achieve the high academic standards necessary for my tertiary studies.
- The day school at elementary as well as secondary levels was introduced in the era of prosperity in many European countries, and reduced family life during the day.
- Cheryl attended a Catholic day school and her parents attended residential schools.
2British A short educational course on a particular subject: a day school on canine communication
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority is holding a free family history day school at the Dales Countryside Museum, Hawes, on Saturday.
- Alliance Francaise De York offers French classes, study tours, day schools and cultural activities.
- Anti-war campaigners from Camden came together for a successful day school last week to discuss the consequences of the war.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: day school
Definición de day school en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda