sustantivo[mass noun] Stock Exchange
A form of share dealing in which individuals buy and sell shares over the Internet over a period of a single day’s trading, with the intention of profiting from small price fluctuations.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Trading on the BSE is 90 per cent day trading and day trading is purely speculative.
- Selling a stock takes but a mouse click in this age of online discount brokerages and electronic day trading.
- [D] uring my law school time…, Internet misuse during class was rampant - online gambling, day trading, checking the news, etc.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He kicked back, wore sweats, became a mildly obsessed day trader on his home computer, and began chauffeuring his kids to school and soccer games.
- Again, every mouse-clicking day trader has that level market on their charts.
- While still in high school in the late 1990s, he used his college fund (with permission from his parents) to become a wildly successful day trader.
Definición de day trading en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.