Definición de day trip en inglés:
A journey or excursion completed in one day: you can take a day trip to the Esk Valley
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His favourite day trip would be a visit to a wildlife park or to the zoo.
- Monte Carlo is only a ten-minute train ride from Nice, so it seemed like the perfect day trip.
- A good day trip should involve either a very short drive or lots of leisurely driving.
day tripper sustantivo (British )
- Example sentences
- The loss in tourism also encompassed day trippers who might otherwise have spent a shopping day in York, he said.
- A bevy of day trippers ambled onto the last boat to the mainland at 6.30, and all was quiet.
- Once the sun sets and the day trippers have left, all is still in Fort Augustus.
Definición de day trip en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia