Definición de day trip en inglés:
A journey or excursion completed in one day: you can take a day trip to the Esk Valley
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His favourite day trip would be a visit to a wildlife park or to the zoo.
- Monte Carlo is only a ten-minute train ride from Nice, so it seemed like the perfect day trip.
- A good day trip should involve either a very short drive or lots of leisurely driving.
day tripper sustantivo (British )
- Example sentences
- The loss in tourism also encompassed day trippers who might otherwise have spent a shopping day in York, he said.
- A bevy of day trippers ambled onto the last boat to the mainland at 6.30, and all was quiet.
- Once the sun sets and the day trippers have left, all is still in Fort Augustus.
Definición de day trip en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary