- 1An account book in which a day’s transactions are entered for later transfer to a ledger.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Daniel Burnap's daybooks and ledgers record the sale of forty-nine clocks over a twenty-year period.
- A vet is required to keep all records of testing in daybooks filled in at the time of the test
- The front page of one of the daybooks includes a heading for a ‘butter account’.
- 2North American A diary.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The history of upper-class folk in the Old South is documented through journals, diaries, daybooks, and material possessions.
- A daybook, or journal, can be a seedbed for ideas.
- ‘All the writing in the daybook is a form of talking to myself, a way of thinking on paper,’ says Murray.
Más definiciones de daybookDefinición de daybook en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.