Definición de de-emphasize en inglés:
Reduce the importance or prominence given to (something): commentators tend to de-emphasize parental culpability
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Like the House of Lords the Court has de-emphasized the notion of parental ‘rights’ in the determination of these questions.
- Stewart would be unwise to rule out this strategy as a tool for delivering value but could reduce investor concern considerably by de-emphasising it for now and undertaking to deliver organic growth as a first priority.
- Groves believes that the Flores pygmies display prognathism - a prominent mouth that de-emphasizes the chin.
- Example sentences
- Housing activists say that the change indicates a de-emphasis on affordable housing.
- This approach, coupled with Confucian conservatism and formality, has led to a deliberate de-emphasis of humor.
- A loss of the feminine and its importance in the economy of salvation is part of the legacy of the Protestant Reformation and its de-emphasis of the iconic elements of faith.
Definición de de-emphasize en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan