- Relax after a period of work or tension: others come simply to de-stress and to enjoy the exercise and relaxation classesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She offers an incredible range of treatments which she uses to help her clients achieve their goals, whether they simply want to relax and de-stress or if they want to tackle a particular ache and pain.
- So, to assist me with my life-planning (by allowing me to relax and de-stress), I present my answers to 10 fairly cool questions.
- Fresh Beauty, situated on Finkle Street, is a one-stop beauty shop with a modern and trendy twist offering state-of-the-art flatscreen televisions and a place for you to relax and de-stress.
Más definiciones de de-stressDefinición de de-stress en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.