- A slow, solemn piece of music suitable for a funeral procession.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Kriegers Ahnung’ opens with a pianistic evocation of a dead march and effortlessly, seamlessly changes color throughout the song's many shifts of mood.
- They strutted and swaggered in Creole style, played the hottest of jazz and slowed to a dead march as the tempo changed.
- When Shostakovich trots out a limp waltz or a dead march, you don't have to scrape very far beneath the surface to realise that it is intended as a poke in the eye for Stalin or one of his cultural apparatchiks.
Más definiciones de dead marchDefinición de dead march en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.