- A person who is skilled at bringing commercial or political deals to a satisfactory conclusion.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We're encouraged to look up with awe at the colossal deal-makers.
- With three listed companies, the 71-year-old billionaire has been Asia's foremost dealmaker for over a half-century.
- In almost every search we're in now clients are looking for the operators, rather than deal-makers.
Más definiciones de dealmakerDefinición de dealmaker en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.