- 1(In wrestling) a match in which many of the normal rules do not apply, typically leading to a more violent contest.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was a rare breed of wrestler who fit in just as good in a junior heavyweight tournament as he did in deathmatch tournaments.
- 2(In computer gaming) a mode of play in which the aim is to kill the characters controlled by other players.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I call foul on Korea for using the Moon to batter the opponent during a death match.
- I've always enjoyed the team based gametypes more than the deathmatch games.
- There's the option for cooperative, time based or multiplayer missions within Everything or Nothing, along with deathmatches.