- A person who offers professional advice on methods of debt repayment.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It said it could only reassess his application if he went to see a debt counsellor at the Citizens Advice Bureau, and the bureau produced a report explaining the need for the debts and saying what its recommendations were.
- When asked what reasons people use a debt counsellor for Ailish said: ‘For a number of reasons, unemployment, long term illness or separation.’
- The service is patchy, though, as some offices are too small to offer trained debt counsellors, so their main role is essentially to help you to help yourself, rather than setting up debt-management plans for you.
Más definiciones de debt counsellorDefinición de debt counsellor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.