- A computer program that assists in the detection and correction of errors in other computer programs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It includes a Java software and HTML editor, multi-threaded debugger, object browser, and HTTP server.
- I think the single most important change for developers in the past 25 years has been the improvements in IDEs and debuggers that automate a lot of the programming and debugging tasks that people used to have to do laboriously by hand.
- We found a bug in the program during one tutorial, and I fixed the bug on the spot in order to demonstrate the Perl debugger.
Más definiciones de debuggerDefinición de debugger en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.