A plane figure with ten straight sides and angles.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- How much more sacred than our triangle would be a square, a pentagon, a decagon, a figure with a hundred sides?
- Decagons Here is a decagon - a 10-sided regular polygon with all its angles equal and all its sides the same length - which has been divided into 10 triangles.
- You can buy 10-sided dice (bi-pyramids) or else you can cut out a decagon (a 10-sided polygon with all sides the same length) from card and label the sides from to 9.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- We find that some atoms leave the decagonal layers to form icosahedral clusters.
- The first few odd decagonal numbers are 1, 27, 85, 175, 297,…, and the first few even decagonal numbers are 10, 52, 126, 232, 370, 540,….
Mid 17th century: via medieval Latin from Greek dekagōnon, neuter (used as a noun) of dekagōnos 'ten-angled'.
Definición de decagon en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda