- A stoppered glass container into which wine or spirit is decanted.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Of special interest to Irish collectors will be a number of silver wine labels and glass decanters by Irish makers.
- Another butler brought out a silver tray laden with a crystal decanter and two wine glasses.
- Glass bottles were used as decanters for carrying wine to table, but not for storage because they were too fragile.
Más definiciones de decanterDefinición de decanter en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.