- A deceased person.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Taxes on inheritance were more favorable to legitimate than to illegitimate children of the decedent.
- We excluded hospitals with fewer than 100 decedents with data for physician claims, leaving 77 hospital cohorts.
- We selected never smoking decedents and controls aged 60 years or over because there were few younger controls.
late 16th century: from Latin decedent- 'dying', from the verb decedere (see decease).
Más definiciones de decedentDefinición de decedent en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.