Definición de decimal en inglés:
- The advent of decimal arithmetic reduced the need for such tests.
- The number system which was used to express this numerical information was based on the decimal system and was both additive and multiplicative in nature.
- The discovery of the binomial theorem for integer exponents by al-Karaji was a major factor in the development of numerical analysis based on the decimal system.
- The uniformity of administrative structures was reflected, later, in the imposition of a national, decimal system of weights, measures, and currency.
- Elaborated between 1790 and 1799, the decimal metric system of weights and measures was zealously promoted under Napoleon.
- Even if your business cannot join the general changeover to decimal money for a while after Decimal Day - February 15-you still need to prepare now for the introduction of decimal currency.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- We can use arithmetics with different bases, fractions, decimals, logarithms, powers, or simply words.
- How do you convert decimals and percentages to fractions?
- Basic means a level that really does not exceed primary school: fractions, decimals, percentages and ratios.
- The same must well have been true of changing our monetary system to decimal.
- In addition to binary and decimal, computers can also speak in octal and hex.
- Though the entries of the table are in decimal, notation along the rows and columns is in hexadecimal.
ten from (Old English):
The number ten goes back to an ancient root shared by Latin decem, the source of decimal (early 17th century) and similar words. The rules of conduct given by God to Moses on Mount Sinai, according to the biblical book of Exodus, have been known in English as the Ten Commandments since the Middle Ages. The common practice in schools of setting tests with ten questions has led to ten out of ten coming to mean ‘completely right, perfect’.
- Example sentences
- Metric units are related decimally.
- He also suggested a standard linear measurement, which he called the mille, based on the length of the arc of one degree of longitude on the Earth's surface and divided decimally.
- The infantry were organized decimally in units of a thousand, with a company and section structure under designated officers.
Words that rhyme with decimalinfinitesimal
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.