- A folding chair of wood and canvas, typically used by the sea or on the deck of passenger ships.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Did you hear that the Blackpool Tourist Board are trying to replace the prom deckchairs with sun-loungers and continental-style tables and chairs?
- How for example can we convince the town that putting deckchairs in regimented straight lines is not what the modern tourist wants?
- But one day, two years after his wedding, while lounging in a deckchair, shelling peanuts on an October afternoon, Sharma was startled by a premonition.
Más definiciones de deckchairDefinición de deckchair en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.