Definición de deconditioned en inglés:
Having lost fitness or muscle tone, especially through lack of exercise: deconditioned muscles
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These suggested effects, if proved, might confirm the importance of pulmonary rehabilitation programs including exercise training in these deconditioned COPD patients.
- The challenge for the person with FMS is in the gradual approach to exercise. Doing too much, too soon can hurt deconditioned muscles.
- The bottom line is that health clubs have not done a good job of bringing the deconditioned population into a fitness facility.
- Example sentences
- According to Terry Givens, who helped design fitness courses for the United States Air Force Academy, as we age, our tissues decondition.
Definición de deconditioned en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan