Definición de deconflict en inglés:
verbo[with object] Military
Reduce the risk of collision between (aircraft, airborne weaponry, etc.) in an area by coordinating their movements.
- No longer satisfied merely to deconflict the activities of the several services, we now seek joint interdependence.
- The platoon deconflicts airspace during flight in the air traffic control chat room.
- The FCB is responsible for coordinating, integrating, and deconflicting the efforts of all components within the functional area.
- Example sentences
- There is a finite amount of time you can spend on other flight-related tasks without verifying flight-path deconfliction between your aircraft and the ground or other aircraft.
- The various airspaces required by the heavy-lift vehicle, the delivery vehicles, and the airdrop cargo itself all require deconfliction with other airspace users.
- The main purposes were FP, information vetting and sharing, joint targeting in support of operations, and source deconfliction.
Definición de deconflict en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan