Definición de deconvolution en inglés:
1.1 Mathematics The resolution of a convolution function into the functions from which it was formed in order to separate their effects.
- In those experiments Fourier deconvolution was used to calculate the spatial function, but that approach is not applicable for a sample containing multiple radical species.
- In general, deconvolution decreases the exponential formation time by 0.07 + or - 0.02 ps.
- Mathematical procedures, such as Fourier deconvolution and derivation, have been developed to circumvent this problem.
1.2 (also deconvolution analysis) The improvement of resolution of images or other data by a mathematical algorithm designed to separate the information from artefacts which result from the method of collecting it.
- The raw data in and after imaging was subjected to linear deconvolution to mathematically slightly enhance the resolution.
- He reported that deconvolution of the high-resolution images was going well, and showed a pretty red-green-blue image with a noticeably brown tinge to it.
- The resolution of this image was computationally enhanced by deconvolution.
Definición de deconvolution en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary