Definición de decorator en inglés:
1A person who decorates, in particular:
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It boasts a decent-sized stage and nearly 400 seats, and employs a set builder, decorators and a technical director.
- Many gallery owners, architects, decorators and artists are finding a lucrative niche filling the space on stark white office walls.
- She had been associated with Deck since the 1850s, and it seems likely that he employed her as a decorator.
1.1chiefly British A person whose job is to decorate the interior of buildings by painting the walls and hanging wallpaper: she became a painter and decorator
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The police had been informed, together with the building contractor and the decorator, who came to view the damage we had caused.
- There was a time when a decorator painted walls in small rooms white as a matter of course, believing that white would make a room appear larger.
- Our builder tells us that it is all right to paper the newly plastered walls, but our decorator says that he is a traditionalist and would prefer to wait some time for possible cracking, due to drying after the heating is switched on.
1.2chiefly North American A person whose job is to design the interior of houses by choosing colours, carpets, and furnishings.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- For this year's program, House Beautiful selected six decorators, who will be featured within the pages of the magazine.
- We're going to examine another facet of the relationships between interior designers and decorators and the clients who ask us to help them make their homes and offices both functional and beautiful.
- The work is purchased by interior designers, decorators, collectors and galleries nationwide, from California to Florida.
Definición de decorator en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda