Definición de decouple en inglés:
1Separate, disengage, or dissociate (something) from something else: the mountings effectively decouple movements of the engine from those of the wheels
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is expected to include the decoupling of farm subsidy payments from production.
- Just as women's motherly character was decoupled from their reproductive role, female love was dissociated from female sexuality.
- ‘The Fischler proposals will reduce the farmer's ability to earn a decent income by decoupling payments from production ’, she said.
1.1Make the interaction between (electrical components) so weak that there is little transfer of energy between them, especially to remove unwanted AC distortion or oscillations in circuits with a common power supply.
- This is a technique for decoupling the energy storage system voltage from the DC link voltage in AC electric drive systems.
- Data were acquired with single pulse excitation under high-power broadband proton decoupling.
Definición de decouple en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan