Definición de decouple en inglés:
1Separate, disengage, or dissociate (something) from something else: the mountings effectively decouple movements of the engine from those of the wheels
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is expected to include the decoupling of farm subsidy payments from production.
- Just as women's motherly character was decoupled from their reproductive role, female love was dissociated from female sexuality.
- ‘The Fischler proposals will reduce the farmer's ability to earn a decent income by decoupling payments from production ’, she said.
1.1Make the interaction between (electrical components) so weak that there is little transfer of energy between them, especially to remove unwanted AC distortion or oscillations in circuits with a common power supply.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This is a technique for decoupling the energy storage system voltage from the DC link voltage in AC electric drive systems.
- Data were acquired with single pulse excitation under high-power broadband proton decoupling.
Definición de decouple en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda