- A papal decree concerning a point of canon law.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But those writings were condemned as spurious in the decretals attributed to Pope Gelasius at the end of the fifth century.
- Elsewhere on my site there is an example of a decretal from such an early collection.
- The new collection of decretals had an immediate diffusion and between 1250 and 1350 many copies were produced in the universities of northern Italy and France.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Of the nature of a decree.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Findings of fact and conclusions of law that do not contain decretal language are not appealable.
- The presidential decretal law no.33 of 1992 regarded salaries and rewards for armed forces and security.
Middle English: from late Latin decretale, neuter of decretalis (adjective), from Latin decret- 'decided', from the verb decernere.
Más definiciones de decretalDefinición de decretal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.