verbo (decries, decrying, decried)[with object]
Publicly denounce: they decried human rights abuses
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Then she's at a public hearing, decrying the woman who dared to take her husband to task for sexually abusing their daughters.
- He decried it as an attack on the international working class, and encouraged all workers to refuse to go.
- Then they will decry human rights abuses in other countries.
denounce, condemn, criticize, censure, damn, attack, fulminate against, rail against, inveigh against, blame, carp at, cavil at, run down, pillory, rap, lambaste, deplore, disapprove of, vilify, execrate, revile; disparage, deprecate, discredit, derogate, cast aspersions on
informal slam, slate, blast, knock, snipe at, do a hatchet job on, hold forth against, come down on, pull to pieces, tear to shreds
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These theological doubters and decriers had questioned John the Baptist about the validity of his mission.
- Sadly, I now have more sympathy for the average embattled professional than his or her decrier.
- The decriers of greed, privilege, and degeneracy and champions of economic equality are forcefully rebutted in turn.