Able to be deducted, especially from taxable income or tax to be paid: childcare vouchers will be deductible expenses for employers See also tax-deductible.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Taxable amounts increase taxable income in the future while deductible amounts will decrease taxable income in the future.
- Finally, do not forget the taxman, as tax is due at your highest rate on all rental income less the following deductible expenses.
- The interest you pay on your mortgage will be allowed as a deductible expense against rental income.
The part of an insurance claim to be paid by the insured; an excess.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Insurance companies, for instance, are talking about premium credits, lower deductibles and rebates for steps such as commissioning of buildings.
- In many cases, business owners believe they'll never have a claim large enough to justify the expense of insurance policy premiums and deductibles.
- The CEO who asks for a special medical fund to finance the insurance deductibles in his or her health benefit package.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Thus, the abolition of tax shelter deductibility was made retroactive, imposing huge penalties after the fact.
- It is, therefore, necessary to analyse the underlying income sources to establish the deductibility of dividends from foreign affiliates.
- They would lose certain tax exemptions, particularly around pension benefits and the deductibility of executive compensation.
Palabras que riman con deductibleconductible, destructible, tax-deductible
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: de¦duct|ible
Definición de deductible en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda