Definición de deductive en inglés:
Characterized by or based on the inference of particular instances from a general law: deductive reasoning I used my deductive powers
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- According to Goodman, we formulate rules of deductive logic by taking our cue from intuitively valid deductive inferences.
- The key thing about is that it is not, or at least not obviously, an instance of some general deductive or probabilistic principle.
- The deductive inferences, however, are all valid.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Assuming that the account is correct, to know that an inference is deductively valid is to know that there are no situations in which the premisses are true and the conclusion is not.
- But an argument is deductively valid if it is impossible for all its premises to be true and its conclusion false.
- Other questions can be answered deductively, by referring to established rules; this is the case, for example, with mathematics, grammar and formal logic.
Definición de deductive en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia