- Thoroughgoing; complete: a deep-dyed Beatles fanMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This is almost certainly not some deep-dyed plot by the company to rewrite history, but is the product of dismaying ignorance.
- That deep-dyed, dynamic connection with tradition was to prove stronger than all the company's determination to turn the singer into a solo approximation of The Corrs.
- Far from being a deep-dyed traditionalist, he is a maverick, a valuable eccentric, who uses his influence to stimulate rather than stifle debate.
Más definiciones de deep-dyedDefinición de deep-dyed en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.