sustantivo(also deep freezer, US trademark deepfreeze)
A refrigerator in which food can be quickly frozen and kept for long periods at a very low temperature.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The blood bank has four refrigerated centrifuges, 6 deep freezers which maintain a temperature range of - 40 to - 80 degrees centigrade and four blood bank refrigerators.
- In the Ireland of De Valera she was the first in the town to introduce chilled Coca Cola, the first to sell frozen foods from a deep freezer, and the first to popularize the concept of a delicatessen.
- You will be questioned as to how often you invite guests for meals and whether you have a microwave oven, a refrigerator and a deep freezer.
(deep-freeze) [with object] (often as adjective deep-frozen) Store (something) in a deep freeze: deep-frozen cod
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In one instance, he claimed he was disciplined after he refused to enter a ‘blast’ freezer - which deep-freezes food at minus 40 degrees - without protective clothing.
- Scientists had decided to deep-freeze samples of body fluids and tissue found at scenes, anticipating that improvements in testing would eventually make them useful.
- He explains that multiple-temperature features can span deep-freeze temperatures for items like ice cream, low temperatures for other frozen items and medium temperatures for non-frozen perishables like fluid milk.
Definición de deep freeze en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda