- (Of a scheme) elaborate and secret: a deep-laid plotMás ejemplos en oraciones
- However, the Senhouses' deep-laid plans were decidedly at odds with the Lowthers' ambitions for Whitehaven, and as early as 1699 they were encouraging coal shipments from the Ellen to Dublin.
- Crucially, she does not inform us as to whether his leaving the gun and the wadding with his name on it was the consequence of panic or a deep-laid plan.
- It allowed him, and the scores of men like him who litigated over quarrels like this, to make use of deep-laid linguistic and cultural meanings of masculinity.
Más definiciones de deep-laidDefinición de deep-laid en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.