Used to refer to the possession of abundant financial resources: these companies have very deep pockets and don’t mind spending a lot of loot to get their projects off the ground
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yet, while the manufacturers have deep pockets, many employers are small.
- They lost their appeal, having unsuccessfully fought a large corporation with very deep pockets.
- If not, anyone out there with deep pockets can contact me and I will do it.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- So far, only deep-pocketed car and aerospace companies can afford such systems.
- With a deep-pocketed corporate parent, it can keep plugging away for years.
- These deep-pocketed owners have a keen interest in making sure their clubs remain among the international elite.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: deep pock¦ets
Definición de deep pockets en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda