Definición de deep pockets en inglés:
Used to refer to the possession of abundant financial resources: these companies have very deep pockets and don’t mind spending a lot of loot to get their projects off the ground
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yet, while the manufacturers have deep pockets, many employers are small.
- They lost their appeal, having unsuccessfully fought a large corporation with very deep pockets.
- If not, anyone out there with deep pockets can contact me and I will do it.
- Example sentences
- Pay any more, and you enter into a rarefied world inhabited by passionate and deep-pocketed collectors; the rest of us usually pass by with a shake of the head.
- The evidence of Scotland's enduring popularity for the deep-pocketed property magnate is everywhere.
- These deep-pocketed owners have a keen interest in making sure their clubs remain among the international elite.
Definición de deep pockets en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan