Definición de deep-rooted en inglés:
Firmly embedded in thought, behaviour, or culture, and so having a persistent influence: her deep-rooted fears and anxieties
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But the fall-off in ground attendance is also the result of deep-rooted changes in culture and customs which have influenced sport as a commodity.
- Here is the offering of a modern nation, vibrant, on the go, on one side, and which has a deep-rooted history, culture and ecology on the other.
- They are fighting a culture that is deep-rooted and obstinate.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- When we feel our lives have a goal and purpose, it gives a sense of deep-rootedness.
- A more telling factor is the deep-rootedness of Chinese cultural forms and practises among the district residents.
- But given the deep-rootedness of prejudice in our culture, we should not be surprised that we still face a long and difficult task.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda