Definición de defenceless en inglés:
Without defence or protection; totally vulnerable: attacks on defenceless civilians
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He played right into my vulnerable defenseless beginner trap.
- The elderly and vulnerable can feel defenceless, which prevents people from living their lives to the full.
- The transport crews had a tendency to surrender before they were rendered totally defenseless.
susceptible, easily hurt/wounded/damaged
undefended, unprotected, unguarded, unfortified, unshielded, unarmed, without arms, without defences;
vulnerable, assailable, open to attack, wide open, open, exposed, endangered, in danger, in peril, in jeopardy, at risk, insecure
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- She looked so frail and weak and vulnerable, so feeble and immobile, almost like an invalid, something about her defenselessness forced Ryan to comply to speak to his worst enemy, by croaking, ‘Of of course, Meg.’
- The loss of innocent life and national terror induced by our defenselessness has taken on a surreal quality that is far beyond my experience.
- Mr. Montare looked pleased, but inside, her heart repeatedly crashed painfully against her chest, and all her thoughts had been replaced by a feeling of defenselessness and panic.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda