Definición de degenerative en inglés:
1(Of a disease) characterized by progressive deterioration and loss of function in the organs or tissues.
- The embryonic stem cells could then be used in transplantation therapy in patients with degenerative diseases of other tissues.
- Ataxia telangiectasia is a progressive degenerative disease that involves a large number of major body systems.
- This damage impairs the immune system, leading to infections, cancer, or degenerative diseases such as heart disease.
1.1Of or tending to decline and deterioration: the young generation had fallen into a degenerative backslide
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What we see speaks volumes on our degenerative state of affairs.
- This is a degenerative situation and once started, the dominoes start falling and the entire defensive infrastructure collapses.
- I think the terms ‘liberal’ and ‘conservative’ are simply degenerative.
Definición de degenerative en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan