Definición de degranulate en inglés:
verbo[no object] Physiology
(Of a cell) lose or release granules of a substance, typically as part of an immune reaction: the eosinophils degranulate, releasing the toxic contents of the granules
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When mast cells degranulate they release tryptase, in addition to histamine and prostaglandins.
- We found corroborative evidence that neutrophils are stimulated to degranulate and produce reactive oxidants in the airways of children with Cystic Fibrosis.
- IL - 8 also activates neutrophils to degranulate and cause tissue damage.
- Example sentences
- Mast cell degranulation releases vasoactive substances, including histamine, which sustain the reaction by depositing additional immune complexes.
- The ‘itch-scratch’ cycle induces mast cell degranulation and cytokines that may respond to antihistamines.
- The data from guinea pigs were confirmed in the human system; IL - 8-activated neutrophils stimulated degranulation, and this was inhibited by elastase inhibitors.
Definición de degranulate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia