verbo[no object] Physiology
(Of a cell) lose or release granules of a substance, typically as part of an immune reaction: the eosinophils degranulate, releasing the toxic contents of the granules
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When mast cells degranulate they release tryptase, in addition to histamine and prostaglandins.
- We found corroborative evidence that neutrophils are stimulated to degranulate and produce reactive oxidants in the airways of children with Cystic Fibrosis.
- IL - 8 also activates neutrophils to degranulate and cause tissue damage.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Mast cell degranulation releases vasoactive substances, including histamine, which sustain the reaction by depositing additional immune complexes.
- The ‘itch-scratch’ cycle induces mast cell degranulation and cytokines that may respond to antihistamines.
- The data from guinea pigs were confirmed in the human system; IL - 8-activated neutrophils stimulated degranulation, and this was inhibited by elastase inhibitors.
Definición de degranulate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.