Definición de degree day en inglés:
1A day on which academic degrees are formally awarded.
- It was built to be used for large gatherings including degree day, drama and musical productions and examinations.
- Your degree day pack will also contain a booklet which will give you more information about the ceremony.
- Information about Degree Day for Graduands and Guests.
2A unit used to determine the heating requirements of buildings, representing a fall of one degree below a specified average outdoor temperature (usually 18°C or 65°F) for one day.
- Weather contracts on U.S. cities for the winter months are tied to an index of heating degree day values.
Definición de degree day en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan