Definición de deinstitutionalize en inglés:
Discharge (a long-term inmate) from an institution such as a psychiatric hospital or prison: the changes aim to deinstitutionalize mentally ill people (as adjective deinstitutionalized) the deinstitutionalized mentally ill
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He explained the incident to the press by focusing on the problems created by deinstitutionalizing the mentally ill.
- Other women psychologists studied infant-mother attachment, memory and the brain, deinstitutionalized psychiatric patients, and developmental psychology.
- The city's mental health services were ‘deinstitutionalized’ in the 1960s and again in the 1980s without adequate community health facilities.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The bases for institutionalisation and deinstitutionalisation in mental health care remain poorly researched and understood
- Since the 1950s mental health care in most industrialised countries has been characterised by deinstitutionalisation, with national reforms varying in their pace, fashion, and exact results.
- Many obstacles to deinstitutionalisation still exist: psychiatrists have a very low threshold for hospital admission as they are held legally responsible for any misdoing by their patients.
Definición de deinstitutionalize en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda