sustantivo[mass noun] Linguistics
- The function or use of deictic words, forms, or expressions: we construct a context from the deixis of the textMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This study of the role of deixis and information packaging in discourse is based on an analysis of several corpora of Russian spoken and written texts.
- It is critical to an understanding of deixis to recall that even very ‘local’ elements of context, such as a speaker's own corporeal experience and perceptual field, are susceptible of schematisation.
- There is another linguistic category related to the notion of deixis: namely, aspect.
1940s: from Greek, literally 'reference', from deiknunai 'to show'.
Más definiciones de deixisDefinición de deixis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.