Definición de dejected en inglés:
Sad and depressed; dispirited: he stood in the street looking dejected
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His life's labor and meaning reduced to nothing, Cipriano returns home, dejected and depressed.
- The inability of entering Western intellectual society made them feel dejected and depressed.
- But, yet again, I failed miserably and came away feeling dejected, disheartened, deflated and demoralised.
downcast, downhearted, despondent, disconsolate, dispirited, crestfallen, cast down, depressed, disappointed, disheartened, discouraged, demoralized, crushed, desolate, heartbroken, broken-hearted, heavy-hearted, low-spirited, in the doldrums, sad, unhappy, doleful, melancholy, miserable, woebegone, forlorn, long-faced, fed up, wretched, glum, gloomy, dismal;
- Example sentences
- I sat clumsily on the floor and slumped against the wall dejectedly.
- He took a deep breath in, and let it out slowly, his chest falling dejectedly.
- Having claimed his full attention, she sighed aloud quite dejectedly.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan