Definición de deke en inglés:
A deceptive movement or feint that induces an opponent to move out of position.
- Since you have independent control of both the stick/puck and the skater's body and momentum, you have to manage both to pull of an effective deke move.
- One-timers are easier to execute, as are dekes.
- The system uses combinations of moves on the right analog stick or both analog sticks in unison (to shoot while deking) to produce a specific deke result.
verbo[with object and adverbial] Volver al principio
Draw (a player) out of position by performing a deke: four minutes into the third period, Hull scored his 70th goal of the season, deking a Flyer defenceman to the ice [no object]: McRae deked twice and scored
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The crowd was on its feet with a roar as she spun counterclockwise, deked out the goaltender, snapped the puck home at an impossible angle, and slid back-first into the boards on her rear.
- His spin moves, particularly down low, have left defenders standing alone and goaltenders deked out of their skates.
- He deked and ball faked and muscled his way past every last one.
1960s: shortened form of decoy.
Definición de deke en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan