verbo (deles, deleing, deled)[with object]
- Delete or mark (a part of a text) for deletion.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nonetheless did you try manually deleing all the cookies for the two sites?
- In the latter case, you must recursively delete subkeys before deleing the parent key.
- This saves the tedium of having to go and find them on the server and then manually deleting the shares and folders as well as deleing the user from the Active Directory.
sustantivoVolver al principio
Latin, 'blot out! efface!', imperative of delere.
Más definiciones de deleDefinición de dele en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.