Definición de deleterious en inglés:
Causing harm or damage: divorce is assumed to have deleterious effects on children
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The world situation has had deleterious effects on a couple of international film festivals this week.
- And finally, it examines the deleterious effect that this might have on the performer and the people around them.
- I think, to that degree, it may have had a deleterious effect upon the medium since then.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Other Faiths have other tenets, and should be allowed to practice their religion as they see fit, always providing that practice does not deleteriously affect others.
- That is, as long as adventure travel doesn't deleteriously affect the sacred traditions of the region.
- If you inherit a disease from your grandmother and it is a disease that manifests itself in the third generation, you yourself will be deleteriously affected.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán