- (Of a verb) having little or no meaning in its own right, for example take in take a photograph.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The article focuses on what prove to be the two most distinctive uses of MAKE, viz., the delexical and causative uses.
- While delexical verbs are common to both groups, the main differences in patterns are found to be in the nominal phrase.
- To obtain a correct word translation selection, a new method of translation English delexical structure into Japanese was applied.
Más definiciones de delexicalDefinición de delexical en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.