Definición de delineate en inglés:
- He describes the sociological evidence delineating the impact of fatherlessness upon children.
- The Hindu religious texts describe varna ashrama dharma, the religious/social law delineating duties of four castes.
- It is precisely this awareness that delineates a separation between spectator and performer as insider/outsider.
- The blue outline delineates the border of the Greenland ice sheet.
- Because the two institutions stand apart, they can decide whether to recognize the legitimacy of the other but they cannot delineate each others boundaries.
- This could be a fault that delineates the present-day eastern boundary of the West Siberian Basin.
mid 16th century (in the sense 'trace the outline of something'): from Latin delineat- 'outlined', from the verb delineare, from de- 'out, completely' + lineare (from linea 'line').
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The chief delineator, though, is the number of coffee purchases required before getting the freebie.
- The addition of these features would make the books more useful to wetland delineators.
- Worth bearing in mind also that without a more strict delineator than ‘mainstream’, it's very difficult to talk accurately about the conception of divinity in the ‘Christian church’.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.