verbo[with object] (often as noun delinking)
- Break the connection between (something) and something else: the possibility of delinking from the international economic systemMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Some would argue that this is an expression of an inexorable trend: the inherent tendency of silicon capitalism to delink the growth of production from that of employment.
- By delinking the dollar from the gold standard and effectively devaluing it, the Nixon Administration hoped to steal a march on its rivals.
- Here's another instance of economics being delinked from political developments.
Más definiciones de delinkDefinición de delink en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.