Definición de delinquency en inglés:
sustantivo (plural delinquencies)[mass noun]
1Minor crime, especially that committed by young people: social causes of crime and delinquency
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Gender is no barrier to delinquency and crime committed by youth.
- Crime and delinquency among our young people would have been at a minimum today if heads of all religious faiths and homes had the respect and admiration of those under their charge.
- Media reports on youth crime and delinquency regularly paint a picture of undisciplined and dangerous young people with negative attitudes towards authority.
2 formal Neglect of one’s duty: he relayed this in such a manner as to imply grave delinquency on the host’s part
2.1 [count noun] chiefly US A failure to pay an outstanding debt by the due date.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, an increase in total consumer debt increases revolving delinquencies.
- That could lead to more mortgage delinquencies or defaults.
- This theorem accounts for both the unexplainable growth in outstandings and the lack of delinquencies!
Palabras que riman con delinquencysolvency • frequency
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda