- Delicious.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The meat itself was fall-off-the-bone good, tender as can be, and served with a delish pale orange swirl of mashed potato and carrot, seasoned with a dash of cinnamon for dramatic effect.
- The third brunch was quiet and local and delish, with newspapers and story printouts and indulgent-on-his-part discussion of character interactions.
- The moules were delish and the frites were few (scandalous!)
Más definiciones de delishDefinición de delish en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.