- Able to be delivered: goods in a deliverable stateMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In so doing they have re-energised Third World preventive medicine; the goal is deliverable technology, cheap drugs, vaccines you only give once.
- These ambitions, however, need to be turned into a credible and deliverable programme of investments…
- ‘The research projects should be based on deliverable outputs, rather than on the input desires of individuals or groups,’ he says.
sustantivo(usually deliverables) Volver al principio
- A thing able to be provided, especially as a product of a development process: the company’s primary method of measuring customer feedback on deliverablesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The better you understand the software's underlying logic flow, the easier and faster it will be to produce and discuss the deliverables you and your clients want.
- Already talking to people about producing deliverables.
- Like I was saying, we just need to productize our deliverables so that we can optimize our solution cycles.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This service ensures high email deliverability due to efficient anti-spam checkers.
- All franchise bids are judged on their affordability, deliverability and their value for money for passengers and the taxpayer.
- A growing population and an expanding economy are stretching the deliverability of this most delicate of natural resources.
Más definiciones de deliverableDefinición de deliverable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.