- A small valley, usually among trees: lush green valleys and wooded dellsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There is a mystic beauty lurking in its vales and dells, which lifts the soul above the realms of time and space, and makes the beholder sense the presence of the divine.
- There was much talk of shady dells with dappled sunlight, satin sheets and rose petals, fluffy bunnies, tissues, anything that might make the deal sound sweet to both parties.
- They were swooping along above a thousand darkened dells, and Kymenos could have chosen any of them to hide in.
Old English, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch del and German dialect Telle, also to dale.
Más definiciones de dellDefinición de dell en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.